- Provide false or misleading registration information, impersonate another person or user, disclose your username or password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal information of another user.
- Harvest or collect information about any users of our site.
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" in connection with our site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our site or any content of our site.
- Modify the content, programs or other materials on our site or hack into or access our services or our site in an unauthorized manner.
- Remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content and/or frame Midland National name or any other Midland National content, trademark, logo or trademarks in any meta-tags or other hidden text, or other proprietary information on our site.
- Frame or mirror any part of our site, without the express written permission of Midland National.
- Take actions to interrupt, interfere with, obstruct, or limit the functionality of our site, Midland National's services or any software, hardware, or equipment.
- Use this website in a manner that may adversely affect our site resources or its availability to others, or that violates U.S., local, state or federal law.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of our site or any of the third-party Web sites we may provide links to.
- Upload or input to our site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any portion or system of our site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the systems supporting our site.
- Attempt to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the infrastructure of our site (e.g., hacking, denial of service attacks), including any activity that precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing, or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity, or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of our IP space.
All materials on https://www.midlandnational.com are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Midland National does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Midland National does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this Web site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You, not Midland National, will assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
Links to other sites can be accessed through this home page. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, and otherwise posted by organizations independent of Midland National. Midland National does not endorse, approve or certify any information, product or service referenced or provided at such addresses.
While Midland National uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, errors or omissions may occur.
Midland National makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this Web site. Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence by act or omission, shall Midland National or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web site be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this Web site, even if Midland National or a Midland National authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Midland National's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Web site.
This site is owned and operated by Midland National. Permission is granted to display and navigate around this Web site with a computer using HTML browser software, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any commercial or public use of this Web site or any portion hereof is strictly prohibited.
Except as otherwise permitted by Midland National, no materials from https://www.midlandnational.com or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Midland National may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this Web site for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this Web site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Midland National's written permission.
Midland National neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Midland National.
Images displayed on this Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by Midland National.
The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Midland National and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons used by Midland National are proprietary to Midland National or its subsidiaries, and are registered trademarks or service marks of Midland National and/or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Web site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on this Web site without the written permission of Midland National or such third party that may own the trademarks or service marks displayed on this Web site. Your use of the trademarks or service marks displayed on this Web site, or any other content on this Web site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Use of these marks must be with our permission. We will file appropriate legal action to stop the unauthorized use of these marks.
Questions concerning use of Midland National's trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons, copyrights or other intellectual property should be addressed to: Sammons Financial Group, Inc., Attention: Senior VP, General Counsel and Secretary, 4350 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
Any communications or materials you transmit to this Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary and will become the property of Midland National or its affiliates. Such communications or material shall be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Midland National is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.