Plan your financial future with confidence.
How do you protect against life’s uncertainties?
Markets flux, priorities shift, and global events can alter life as we know it. How do you plan for the future when the present is ever changing?
We believe you shouldn’t have to fear the unexpected, which is why we’re here to help you plan.
Protect and grow your retirement savings with an annuity
One in four Americans have absolutely nothing saved for retirement1
Fixed index annuities can help create a foundation of conservative growth, and are a valuable piece of a financial strategy.Learn about annuities
Plan for the future with life insurance
43% of Americans don’t own a life insurance policy2
Life insurance can provide funds when you or your family needs it most: after a loss, in retirement, or in the event of a qualifying illness. In short, it can do more than you'd expect.Learn about life insurance
Be confident about your future and feel good about your financial decisions.
Midland National has helped protect financial futures for over 100 years. Here’s what we can do for you:
Offer life insurance and
annuity products to meet
Connect you with a
financial professional who
can help guide you in your
Deliver on our
commitment to help
safeguard you and your
Learn and Plan: Resources to help you navigate life’s challenges
To learn more about the changing landscape, Midland National recently surveyed hundreds of individuals about how COVID-19 has impacted their finances. Nearly half of the respondents agreed that the pandemic has influenced the way they manage money and how they save for retirement.Read More
Those who spend a lot of time caring for others often forget to take care of themselves. But self-care is one of the most important things a caregiver can do. Staying healthy both physically and mentally means you will be better equipped to take care of someone else.Read More
There are many types of permanent life insurance, each with unique features that can be challenging to understand. In addition, there are several important questions you need to ask your agent to help you choose the best option. We’re sharing our insights about permanent life insurance to help you make the best decision for you and your loved ones.Read More
The term financial professional is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business in which compensation is not related to sales. Financial professionals that are insurance licensed will be paid a commission on the sale of an insurance product.
1. Source: https://fiainsights.org/retirement-fears
2. 2019 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and LIMRA
3. A+ (Superior) rated by A.M. Best since 1980. A.M. Best is a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. A+ is the second highest rating out of 15 categories and was affirmed for Midland National Life Insurance Company as part of Sammons Financial Group on August 19, 2020. For the latest rating, access ambest.com.
4. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on February 26, 2009 and affirmed on May 14, 2020 to Midland National Life Insurance Company as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. The "A+" (Strong) rating is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. S&P Global Ratings is an independent, third-party rating firm that rates on the basis of financial strength. Rating shown reflect the opinion of the rating agency and are not implied warranties of the company’s ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. A+ (Stable) Rated by Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on May 1, 2020, assigned an Insurer Financial Strength rating of A+ Stable for Midland National. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information, read the Fitch Ratings report.
1269MW REV 11-20