Plan your financial future with confidence.
How do you protect against life’s uncertainties?
Markets flux, priorities shift, and global events can alter life as we know it. How do you plan for the future when the present is ever changing?
We believe you shouldn’t have to fear the unexpected, which is why we’re here to help you plan.
Protect and grow your retirement savings with an annuity
One in four Americans have absolutely nothing saved for retirement1
Fixed index annuities can help create a foundation of conservative growth, and are a valuable piece of a financial strategy.Learn about annuities
Plan for the future with life insurance
43% of Americans don’t own a life insurance policy2
Life insurance can provide funds when you or your family needs it most: after a loss, in retirement, or in the event of a qualifying illness. In short, it can do more than you'd expect.Learn about life insurance
Be confident about your future and feel good about your financial decisions.
Midland National has helped protect financial futures for over 100 years. Here’s what we can do for you:
Offer life insurance and
annuity products to meet
Connect you with a
financial professional who
can help guide you in your
Deliver on our
commitment to help
safeguard you and your
Learn and Plan: Resources to help you navigate life’s challenges
Deciding who gets your money when you pass away isn’t always just a matter of selecting a person. Your life insurance policy rules and state laws may affect or even restrict your choices. So, when deciding who your life insurance beneficiary should be, it’s important to ask yourself eight questions before choosing a beneficiary.Read More
Let’s face it, what happens when you pass away just isn’t an easy topic to think about or even a topic you want to mull over often. On top of that, there are misconceptions about what life insurance offers, how to buy it, and what the policy rules are. However, if the idea of protecting your family and ensuring their future is something you value, why not take the time to find out the facts and make an informed decision?Read More
If you care about your health you get a checkup by your doctor once a year. The same idea should be applied to your finances. Evaluating your financial standing annually will help keep your money and assets healthy, and ensure you’re on track with managing your money.Read More
The term financial professional is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business in which compensation is not related to sales. Financial professionals that are insurance licensed will be paid a commission on the sale of an insurance product.
1. Source: https://fiainsights.org/retirement-fears
2. 2019 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and LIMRA
3. A+ (Superior) rated by A.M. Best since 1980. A.M. Best is a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. A+ is the second highest rating out of 15 categories and was affirmed for Midland National Life Insurance Company as part of Sammons Financial Group on August 19, 2020. For the latest rating, access ambest.com.
4. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on February 26, 2009 and affirmed on May 14, 2020 to Midland National Life Insurance Company as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. The "A+" (Strong) rating is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. S&P Global Ratings is an independent, third-party rating firm that rates on the basis of financial strength. Rating shown reflect the opinion of the rating agency and are not implied warranties of the company’s ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. A+ (Stable) Rated by Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on May 1, 2020, assigned an Insurer Financial Strength rating of A+ Stable for Midland National. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information, read the Fitch Ratings report.
1269MW PRT 8-20