Notice: We are conducting server maintenance on Friday, January 27th from 5-9 p.m. CST. This may affect some or all site access and activities during the scheduled time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Markets flux, priorities shift, and global events can alter life as we know it. How do you plan for the future when the present is ever changing?
We believe you shouldn’t have to fear the unexpected, which is why we’re here to help you plan.
One in four Americans have absolutely nothing saved for retirement1
Fixed index annuities can help create a foundation of conservative growth, and are a valuable piece of a financial strategy.
50% of Americans don’t own a life insurance policy2
Life insurance can provide funds when you or your family needs it most: after a loss, in retirement, or in the event of a qualifying illness. In short, it can do more than you'd expect.
Midland National has helped protect financial futures for over 100 years. Here’s what we can do for you:
Offer life insurance and
annuity products to meet
Connect you with a
financial professional who
can help guide you in your
Deliver on our
commitment to help
safeguard you and your
Goal setting is important, it just may take changing up your approach and choosing short-term, attainable goals to keep you motivated to the finish line. Here are some actions you can take in January to improve your financial life and set a positive, inspiring tone for the rest of the year.Read More
Financial wellness plays an important role in our overall well-being because the more in control we feel of our money and financial situation, oftentimes the more empowered we feel about being able to reach our goals and live our life to the fullest.Read More
During the season of giving and goodwill, many people make donations to charity. Nearly one-third of annual donations happen in December, often inspired by the holiday season, year-end bonuses, and potential tax write-offs.Read More
The term financial professional is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business in which compensation is not related to sales. Financial professionals that are insurance licensed will be paid a commission on the sale of an insurance product.
1. Economic Well-Being of U.S. Household in 2020 – May 2021. https://www.federalreserve.gov/publications/2021-economic-well-being-of-us-households-in-2020-retirement.htm
2. 2022 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association (LIMRA).
3. A+ (Superior) rated by A.M. Best since 1980. A.M. Best is a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. A+ is the second highest rating out of 15 categories and was affirmed for Midland National Life Insurance Company as part of Sammons Financial Group on July 29, 2022. For the latest rating, access ambest.com.
4. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on February 26, 2009 and affirmed on May 25, 2022 to Midland National Life Insurance Company as a member of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc. The "A+" (Strong) rating is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings as a member of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc. S&P Global Ratings is an independent, third-party rating firm that rates on the basis of financial strength. Rating shown reflect the opinion of the rating agency and are not implied warranties of the company’s ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. A+ (Stable) Rated by Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on Dec. 14, 2021, assigned an Insurer Financial Strength rating of A+ Stable for Midland National. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information, read the Fitch Ratings report.
Life Happens is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping consumers take personal responsibility through ownership of life insurance and related products. Life Happens does not endorse any insurance product or agent.