Three benefits of the Midland Direct model
As an independent financial professional with Midland National, you're getting paid to provide the services an IMO would do for you, such as new business processing, client acquisition, and marketing. Consider three great benefits of working with a company who has a direct model below.
- No middleman
- Can pay you higher compensation
- Freedom to be independent and run your business your way
- Great service and diverse product portfolio
- Direct access to company resources and top producers
- Build relationships with company/executives
- Experienced team to help with case design, sales concepts and more
- Internal or external wholesaling support
- Premier level of service (Sales, New Business, Suitability, etc.)
- Home-office events such as Red Carpet and Strategic Roundtable where you can network with other producers
- Financial strength
- Private, unique ownership allows us to keep long-term focus
- "A+" rated by A.M. Best, S&P Global Ratings, and Fitch Ratings
Midland National® is rated "A+" (Superior) by A.M. Best - effective Aug. 7, 2019. "A+" is the second of 15 categories.
S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on Feb. 26, 2009 and affirmed on Aug. 14, 2019 to Midland National® Life Insurance Company. The "A+" (Strong) rating, is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings.
Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on April 17, 2019, affirmed an Insurer Financial Strength rating of "A+" Stable for Midland National. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information access fitchratings.com.