Three great reasons to contract with us
About Midland National and the direct model
Midland National® Life Insurance Company has an established history and an innovative spirit that keeps it on the leading edge of the insurance industry. For over 40 years, Midland National has earned an A+ rating from AM Best1 based on its financial strength, operating performance, and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. Midland National’s unique Direct Distribution model means it can offer superior customer value through competitive products and experienced producers who do not need the support of a marketing organization for all or a part of their business. As a result, Midland National provides industry leading service2, quality compensation and access to a portfolio of innovative annuity products.
Three benefits of the Midland Direct model
As an independent financial professional with Midland National, you're getting paid to provide the services an IMO would do for you, such as new business processing, client acquisition, and marketing. Consider three great benefits of working with a company that has a direct model below.
- Can pay higher compensation
- Freedom to be independent and run your business your way
- Great service and diverse product portfolio
Direct access to company resources and top producers
- Build relationships with company/ executives
- Experienced team to help with case design, sales concepts and more
- Internal or external wholesaling support
- Premier level of service Sales, New Business, Suitability, etc.)
- Company events events such as Red Carpet and Strategic Roundtable where you can network with other producers
- Private, unique ownership allows us to keep long-term focus
- "A+" rated by A.M. Best, S&P Global Ratings, and Fitch Ratings1
Find out if Midland National is a good fit for you and your business using the quiz below
Do you help clients prepare for retirement?
Do you have a self-sustaining office without the need for independent marketing organization (IMO) services for all or part of your business?
Would you benefit from one-on-one support from a dedicated, experienced sales support team?
Are you interested in a program that rewards and supports your loyalty and commitment?
If you checked one or more of the above, we'd love to see you get contracted.
Invest back into your business with the Premier Agent Club
The Premier Agent Club is designed to help give you what you need to grow and succeed: enhanced compensation, white-glove service from dedicated New Business and Suitability specialists, and access to top agents and company leadership through annual meetings and events.
Are you ready to work with a carrier who understands your vision, supports your freedom, and offers the flexibility to work the way you choose, use the vendors you want, and offer beneficial products? Help secure your future book of business with support from a carrier with three “A+” ratings.1
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
1. Midland National® is rated "A+" (Superior) by A.M. Best - effective July 30, 2021. "A+" is the second of 15 categories. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on Feb. 26, 2009 and affirmed on June 2, 2021 to Midland National® Life Insurance Company. The "A+" (Strong) rating, is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on April 3, 2021, affirmed an Insurer Financial Strength rating of "A+" Stable for Midland National. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information access fitchratings.com. 2. According to Midland National 2020 agent survey results.
29413Y REV 12-21-21